Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday's Reader Interview[August 26, 2008]

Here is my very first reader interview!! I really hope you enjoy getting to know Emily through our interview! :) Have fun!

Photobucket



Name and/or Nickname: Emily/Em
Age: 15
Website URL: The Literary Lair



1.) If you can remember, when did you first get into reading, and why?

Hm, well I guess I just gradually started reading more and more through elementary school but I started reading almost compulsively around 8th grade when I first read "Look For Me by Moonlight" by Mary Downing Hahn.

2.) How often do you read?

I read pretty regularly, usually only a few paragraphs at a time though since I'm easily distracted.

3.) Do you have a favorite spot that you like to read at, if so where?

My favorite spot to read is in my room, on my bed, in the little corner where all of my pillows are.

4.) What are your favorite books?

Definitely the 'Twilight Saga'(of course), the 'Vampire Kisses Series', Tantalize, and Nick&Norah's Infinite Playlist.

5.) What are some books that you've read that you absolutely hated?

LORD OF THE FLIES! I use it for my scrabble scores; that's how much I hate it >< 6.) Did you have a favorite book when you were younger?

Well, in elementary school my favorite book had to be 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' by Judy Blume.

7.) What's your favorite genre of books to read?

Teen Fiction/Fantasy

8.) What are some of you favorite authors?

Stephenie Meyer, Ellen Schreiber, and Edgar Allan Poe.

9.) Are there any book releases that you are excited about?If so, which ones?

I'd have to say the newest book in the 'House of Night' series.

10.) What are some of your hobbies?

Writing, reading, singing, and just talking with my friends.


4 Comments:

Kelsey said...

Awesome interview! Do you want anymore people to interview?

The Readers' Sanctuary said...

Ooh, okay. That would be nice. I have someone for next week, but the weeks after that I don't.
Would you like to be interviewed? Or do you have someone in mind?

-Amanda

BooksandLove said...

reader interviews are a good idea. I always wonder about other's reading habits.

The Readers' Sanctuary said...

Haha, thanks booksandlove :)